School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
“Dead people can be our heroes because they cant disappoint us later; they only improve over time, as we forget more and more about them.”
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
prepare for high school then prepare for college then prepare for your career then prepare for retirement then you’re dead
then prepare for skeleton war
Mummy Holmes is all like “if I find who shot my boy imma be hella mad and they gon regret the day they born”
And Mary is like two feet away going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And also Magnussen, not cause he’s a blackmailer but cause he peed in the fireplace.
Because one must not pee into a british fireplace. It’s one of unwriten Sherlock’s fandom rights and you totally got the point there